Friday, December 25, 2009

Paper Mention!

Hey,

So my friend Patrick just alerted me to a mention of one of my pieces in the Minnesota Daily wayyyy back in November. Nice! First paper mention! Of course they got my name wrong, but no biggie I guess.

The article mentions my piece for the MCAD all-school-project (Time/Space themed) which documented my drive through Wisconsin with pictures of clouds, excerpts from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, the time the pictures were taken, and which city I was nearest when I took it. I had to find the quotes and cities by calculating times between each picture and finding the spots on the tracks, and by playing around with google maps until I found the nearest major city based on the time I left and the times the pictures were taken. It actually took a bit of effort.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the article. I'll try and get the image up soon. It's not on my computer anymore, so I'll have to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment