Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Update 2

So, summer's been going by faster than I had hoped. The sports/group photography job has pretty much died out for the summer, leaving me tons of time to work on my internship and train for the walk from Minneapolis to Chicago, which is actually a bike ride now. We start that on Wednesday, and hopefully will not die.

I've been documenting my family this summer. No one that I know has as bizarre and versatile a family as I do and I thought I'd follow in the footsteps of pretty much everyone and do some documentary work about them. Here's a sample. I'll hopefully have a tab for it up on my website too.

I need to update my website so badly...

I also wrote a post for a music blog called Marching With Six about Harry and the Potters in Chicago. Check it out here: http://www.marchingwithsix.com/2010/07/harry-and-the-potters-chicago.html


No comments:

Post a Comment