Sunday, January 17, 2010

Shakespeare for FUN!

So I checked out a giant book of Shakespeare from the library to get a head start on my research for my Advanced Photo project. After about a page of Pericles, I decided that sparknotes were the best way to go. I read Pericles and Antony and Cleopatra. While Thaisa and Cleopatra were typical Shakespearean underdeveloped females, I can't really think of a good way to portray them in tableau form. I could do Cleopatra with the asp, but I feel like that's overdone, and I would rather focus on how whiny she is while Antony's not around. I don't know. I'll think about them more, but I just don't think they have the same potential as the other women I've been considering.

More later as the Shakespeare quest continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment